Student Hub (SH) is the official representative of the Student Body in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC). Focusing on the student as the key customer, the Student Hub Team strives to create a vibrant campus environment through supporting students with a wide range of both virtual and physical services to enhance their student experience at DIAC.
Student Hub responsibilities include the development and provision of student support programs in compliance with Dubai Government, TECOM Investments, University regulations, UAE laws and policies.
DIAC Student Hub Team Profile:
- Organises Social, Cultural, Sporting and Personal Development Events for DIAC students.
- Administers student visa requirements
- Cultivates activities designed to enrich student development.
Manages signature activities: Student Incentive Scheme ‘JAWAZ’, Student Recreation Room, Careers Channel, Week of Welcome, Student Representatives Council, Career Fair, DIAC Sports Tournament and Student Recognition Awards.
- Maintains University Academic Calendars.
- Manages Student community links via its extensive database and social networking services
- Offers students career assistance with internship programs and work placement opportunities.
- Custodian of the DIAC Student Code of Conduct policy
Student Hub offices timings are: 07:30 to 16:30, from Sunday to Thursday.
You can reach us on:
Tel: +971 4 360 2060
Fax: +971 4 366 9641
Location: DIAC, Block 6, Ground Floor, follow the footsteps for direction ........to Student Hub!